Sunday – Thursday: 10 am to 7 pm. Last Entry 6pm.
(Except for 13 October: Last admission is at 4pm. Exhibition closes at 5pm.)
Friday & Saturday: 10am to 10pm. Last Entry 9pm.
Family Days: 6 & 13 October (see Admission Rules for details)
Friday 4 October & 11 October and Saturday 5 October & 12 October: 10am to 10pm. Last Entry 9pm.
Approximately 1.5hour to visit the exhibition
Audio guides offering narration in English will be provided upon request (subject to availability).
- All visitors including children under 1 year old must redeem a ticket for admission.
- All children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Visitors who are unable to present their tickets will have to get a ticket at the on-site counter.
- Tickets are only valid for the stipulated date and time for 1-entry only.
- Please note that during peak hours, a queue may be expected at the exhibition entrance. Visitors will be allowed into the exhibition as soon as we can accommodate.
- Visitors are advised to retain their tickets throughout the show.
- Patek Philippe will host two Family days with a variety of children-friendly interactive activities, which will take place on Sunday, 6 October and 13 October, from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Photography is permitted during the exhibition, however please use discretion while using flash photography, selfie-sticks and tripods to ensure the flow of the traffic and comfort of others is not compromised.
- All lifts within the MBS theatre are wheelchair accessible. There are wheelchair-accessible toilets on all levels of the theatre.
- Due to space and loading restrictions indoor, there is a limit of up to four wheelchair users at any one time.
- If the maximum wheelchair capacity for the exhibition is reached, we seek your understanding that subsequent wheelchair users will be rescheduled to the next available slot.
- Strollers/prams are not allowed into the Exhibition. There is a designated parking area outside. However, as the area is not monitored, please ensure that all valuables and personal items are removed from your strollers/prams.
- All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions whilst at Marina Bay Sands. Guests who do not agree to be searched may be denied entry or escorted off the property.
- Photographs, videos and audio records may be taken of visitors to Watch Art Grand Exhibition Singapore 2019.
- By visiting the show, visitors grant the Event Organisers full rights to use the resulting images and recordings without claims for payment or royalties.
- This may include (but is not limited to) printed and online publicity, social media, and press releases.
正因此，无论是百达翡丽总裁泰瑞·斯登（Thierry Stern），还是他的父亲，公司荣誉主席菲力·斯登（Philippe Stern），都极为重视在新加坡举办的这场大型钟表艺术展，务求确保此次盛会取得圆满成功。本次展览不仅会展示限量版时计作品，还会呈现一系列采用珍稀工艺打造的时计杰作，其灵感大多来自东南亚和新加坡的文化艺术表现形式。
联系我们 > WatchArt2019@patek.com